Many users now find it instinctive to install new applications from an online store. This way of buying new apps is also used in the workplace where the access to business applications has been democratized.
Blueway Process Apps finally provides a catalog of applications to optimize business processes, where many models can be integrated into an existing information system.
Applications will be available on Blueway Apps from January 2014 and for different types of users and activities:
- Applications for transversal functions: Â performance indicators monitoring,Â real-time alerts, analyses prÃ©dictives, â€¦
- Applications for mobility:Â Â maintenance, inventories, quality process, â€¦
- Applications for data integration:Â cross-application exchanges (ERP, e-business, WMS, CRM, etc.), EDI integration, WebEdi portal management, â€¦
- Applications for customer relationship:Â establishing single repository, customer data traceability, B2B and B2C portals (e-business, extranet, etc.). …
- Applications for admin:Â Â invoice automation, purchasing process, leave management, training, …
Follow us on LinkedIn to catch all news on Blueway Apps.